Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 10 April 2017

Crafty Purple From April Challenge the theme is Little People

Today we have a new challenge for

The theme is Little People
I coloured this cute image with Distress pens by Tim Holtzs available at the Crafty Purple frog.


go to the Crafty Purple Frog Blog to enter the challenge and join in, also check out my fellow DT members fab creations.



for my card this month I used one of the card kits by Dovecraft in Teal one of my fav colour.
The card base I created a pocket out of the card blanks in the kit, the little buttons are so cute and also from the kit. I used my fav glue from collall to add the pattern papers this glue is fab as it wont make the papers warp. The 3 little teal bling gems I add to the left corner of the card are from the teal kit.
The pull out tab I added the teal pattern paper an a little sentiment, then a little flower from the kit with a button. I also used some of the flowers on the front of the card.
To finish I add a sentiment label there are loads to choose from in the kit.
the kits come in other colours to.

No comments: