Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 20 June 2014

Tresores De Lux Announcement

Happy Friday Folks
today I have  great announcement I have been sitting on with excitement
I have been asked by Lucy from to be on her Design Team

How cool is that I am totally honoured to have been asked
Check out my Youtube channel to see my first Dt Package
amazing stunning laces and trims
check out 
Also
Also watch out for my fellow Teamies Announcements

we are all so excited
and cant wait to show you our creations
so watch this space


4 comments:

Jacee said...

Congratulations Wendy, I'll look forward to seeing your creations.
Hugs Jacee

http://www.simplypapercarddesign.blogspot.co.uk/

Linda Simpson said...

Many congratulations Wendy. Looking forward to seeing your first project.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra H said...

Congrats Wendy x

Maria Calderone said...

Congrats Wendy!!! :)