Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Cuddly buddy Crafts Challenge #Beads and charms Theme


Hi all we have another fab Challenge over at
and the theme this month is
Beads and Charms
two of my fav things to create with

so for this challenge I decided to make a charm bracelet


I then mounted the bracelet onto a tag card to give as a gift this was great fun to create. 
Pop over to the Cuddly buddly Blog for a full picture Tutorial on how I created this
and also to check out my fellow teamies creations and tutorials
Enter the challenge for a chance to win 

thanks for stopping by 


2 comments:

Jacee said...

How adorable, what a lovely way to give a gift, love it!
Hugs Jacee

http://www.simplypapercarddesign.blogspot.co.uk/

Sandra H said...

Beautiful tag layout and lovely embellishments! Totally love it all