Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 5 May 2014

UK Besties Challenge, use the colour purple

Hi everyone I took a break from the Uk Bestie DT but
Sherri asked me to come back so here I am
The theme for this challenge is 
use the colour Purple




isn't she a cutie I used the digi called gill
and made an easel card
I used the memory keepers envelope board stamped a sentiment to slot in the envelope
i fussy cut the image which I coloured with  copics.
I added some flowers from my stash and then a small ribbon
some crochet trim on the bottom and a little bow to finish.
I used a white liner pen to add highlights to the image
pop along to the challenge and check out my fellow teamies creations
and join in the fun
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

11 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

What an amazing card, with so much detail, and I am loving all that purple too!

Sharon x

Debs said...

Love your Card Wendy im pleased to be working along with such talented people xx Debs

Debs said...

Love your Card Wendy im so happy to be working with such a talented group of people xx Debs

silverpaws1000 said...

Lovely Wendy - Carol xx

Rina said...

We are forming a YT DT for the Besties...might you be interested in joining? Its Rina Meyers on YT if you wanna message me :)

Jacee said...

Oh gorgeous, what a lovely card, so pretty, I love it.
Hugs Jacee

JayBe said...

A lovely 'purple' design, Wendy.
Hugz, Jan xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous easel card Wendy, I like the adorable image the birthday verse and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Sandra H said...

Wendy your card is stunning x

Anita Byrne said...

Stunning wendy love your attention to detail xx

Jane Tillsley said...

lovely card such lovely elements x jane