Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 19 May 2014

UK Besties Anything goes challenge

Hi folks happy Monday
today we have another fab challenge over at 
and the themefor this month is 

Anything Goes
and my card for today is one of my fav Besties
 Isn't she just to cute for words,
I coloured her with copics and then decided to do a white and red theme to match the image.
I used two of my fav embossing folders, Swiss dots and the tided together, then a Martha Stewart border punch for the bottom of the card with a piece of Chinese braid on top.
Some flowers from my stash plus some leaf punch created a pretty flower cluster. Then a dotty ribbon in red to give it a pop of colour plus dotty buttons.
To finish I added some stickles, and there we go I hope you like my card for this challenge, please pop along to the challenge blog and check out my other teamies fab creations and to join in the fun.
 

16 comments:

silverpaws1000 said...

Lovely Wendy the colours are very summery - Carol xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

So gorgeous Wendy, i like the image the embossing and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Jane Tillsley said...

love it love red and white Jane x

Anita Byrne said...

Beautiful colouring x

Keeley Ainsworth said...

Beautiful card Wendy, Love the colours!

Sandra H said...

This is truly a very beautiful card x

Tonnie Deijkers said...

Beautiful card Wendy I love it
Hugs Tonnie

Jacee said...

This is lovely, such a nice image, and I love the little bow, finishes it all off nicely, very pretty.
Hugs Jacee

Nannymac Creation Inspired by Forever Jane said...

she is!
just to cute for words beautiful...

JayBe said...

A beautiful design, Wendy - love the burst of colour on the white background layers.
Hugz, Jan xx

Jane Tillsley said...

Lovely card just love the colours Jane x

Jane Tillsley said...

Lovely card just love the colours Jane x

Jane Tillsley said...

Lovely card just love the colours Jane x

Czarna dama said...

Śliczna karteczka :)

Linda Simpson said...

Hello Wendy, my first visit to your blog and what a gorgeous blog you have. I love your card and the beautiful embellishments. Doreen Rook pointed me in your direction as I so love her shop. I look forward to visiting more in the future and I am now following.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Debs said...

WOW I so Love this card :) Debs