Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 15 May 2014

Cuddly Buddly Crafts challlenge #3 Daisies

 Hi folks today we have a new challenge over at
With the fab theme
Daisys

 in the Daisy Challenge you can use whichever craft style is closest to your heart - card making and papercrafting, sewing, painting, mixed media, to name but a few. The only 'rule' we have is that you use products that we sell in our shop and with 1000's of high quality digital arts, beautiful cutting dies, stamps, stencils, paints, felts, fabrics and so much more to choose between, it's really not a very big ask, eh!
and what fun
Daisys are a fab sunny theme

so here is what I made
I made a cute Daisy Birdhouse

I used a wooden birdhouse from Cuddly Buddly 
all the details for the birdhouse including a picture tutorial
is available on the Cuddly Buddly Crafts Blog
plus a pull product list

please pop along to the blog and join in the challenge to be in with a chance to win
how fab is that also check out my fellow
teamies creations

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Wow Wendy this is gorgeous x