Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Fabric Book

My Make for today is a 
Fabric Book for my amazing friends
Michelle Pipeling


I love the front of this book its so pretty and the image is my fav
The flower was made by Fiona Jennings and was gifted to me as was the white rossette flower to I added a stick pin to the white flower
some of the lace is from Fiona Jennings, the lace mama and Ebay
for the next page I used some pretty gathered pink trim for around the image then added some pearl flatback pearls, the flower I made out of satin gathered trim. Around the page I added some heart white pearl trim, there is also as white Doily under the image with some white pearls around the edge.

The next page has more white flowers I made and some white satin leaves and lots of lace trim

close up of first page I also added a bling dangle to the bottom of the image


I also added a rice bead swirl
and bling to the center of the flowers

Another of my fav pages so pretty and frilly I made as doily flower and added a clear acrylic flower
and then some gorg sequins with some pearl drop trim.

This is my most fav page the image is so pretty
I added eyelet trim and then some wedding applique 
and more gorg frilly lace.
so frilly and pretty

This pretty fan was made and gifted to me by Fiona Jennings I did change the middle flower for a white rosette flower and some bling and added some white lace. White rosette trim is added to the side of the page.


to the last page I have added some pink stick pins
and some more pretty flowers
down the side of the page is some pretty gathered trim I added some white flat back pearls to the middle.

last two pages together
Such a pretty page
My fav image

I love this shabby flower

 ruffled lace flower

lovely image with gathered lace around the egde

love bling centre

 lace flower center from the lace mama

Image printed on fabric

 more white flowers I made

 Rice bead trim swirled

 Acrylic flower center

 Wedding applique around this fab image and drop pearl trim down the side

 frilly ballerina image with sequins around the edge

 Lovely fan  made by Fiona Jennings and I added some white trim around the edge.

Lovely stickpins added to the last page of the book

I hope you like this book and I am sure Michelle will love it 
sorry it is a bit picture heavy
but had to show the yummy goodness

8 comments:

Daniele said...

STUNNING......wow tht is a serious amount of lace and trims you have used
hugs

Sandra H said...

Wendy this is really pretty what a lot of detail you have added simply stunning and so creative x

Kitika said...

Wow.... simply stunning!
I'm in awe!

Engelchen said...

very nice

Tee said...

Really beautifully done!

Juls said...

Wow this is just stunning!! Hugs Juls

Crafty little haven said...

It is lovely to see photo's when you can inspect every element, gorgeous work xx

Crafty little haven said...

Beautiful, it is plvely to see photo's where you can just see every little detail - gorgeous.
Lou x