Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 14 March 2014

Cuddly Buddly Crafts New Challenge Theme Feathers

Hi Welcome to the new challenge over at
Cuddly Buddly 
the theme for this first challenge is 

Feathers

there is an amazing prize of 

the only rule is to use products from the 
Cuddly Buddly online shop

for this challenge I made a 
Venetian Mask

 I used the fab Venetian Mask by Kars from Cuddly Buddly

I cover with lace from my stash and then added


 I also add some gathered lace


On top of the lace I added some Iridescent strung pearls
and then added some feathers the side with some of the pearls

I then added some flowers to the sides of the mask

to finish I added to bling from my stash to sides and the middle of the mask

below is Tutorial on how I made the mask






2 comments:

Sandra H said...

OMGOODNESS!! Wendy this is truly stunning x

Kathryn Holden said...

Have admired your work via You. Tube for a while and appreciate your cheery and helpful tutorials. Will be a blog follower now so that should be fun, especially now that you are designing for my fav Tresors. Lucy is only a few miles from me in California so hope to meet her one day. I haven't ever followed anyone before so if I am supposed to do something other than look at all your lovely work,lease let me know. Thanks for sharing your talent and your fun personality. Blessings!