Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 10 February 2014

Uk Bestie Challenge You're Berry Sweet

Hi my crafty pals today we have another fab challenge for you over at 


and our theme for this challenge is



and here is my creation

I love this really cute image 097and it fits the theme 
I paper pieced the image with Digital papers from Cuddly Buddly and then coloured the skin with my new Spectrum Nior pencils loving them so far
the flowers are from my stash, I used a prima wooden leaf which I coloured with my pencils then blended 
Check out my Fellow Besties girls Makes on the Uk besties blog




3 comments:

Pixie Flutterby said...

Great card - Beautifully cordinated and lovely embellishments

silverpaws1000 said...

very nice Wendy lovely idea the paper piecing ... might have a try of that ... not done it for a while ... glad to know the pencils are working out - Carol
x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x