Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 1 February 2014

Natalie and Amys Challenge Love is all alround


Hi Here is my  Card for this months challenge over at 

Natalie and Amys Challenge blog

The Theme for this month is

Love is all  Around

my card is a bit simpler than  normally so and  used no embellish as the papers I chose would have been spoilt so I went for using the best in the papers

I thought this would be great for a valentines birthday card for the older lady 
so the paper I used was 
First Addition Rose Garden
I used 2 sheets and cut out the rose and layer it with silicon glue then I used Diamond Stickles
I then added a sentiment from the Whimsy stamps Birthdays 2 set 
and matted it onto a scolloped circle
and that is that I hope you like my birthday Valentine Card
pop over to the challenge blog to join in the fun and see my fellow teamies creations


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is truly beautiful and what a lovely sentiment xx