Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Tsunami Rose Monochrome Journal Kit in black

 Hi Folks well here is my first full project for 
Tsunami Rose
I had so much fun making this album and enjoyed every minute of it 
I used the fab 
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1207696
click on pic it will take you to the kit I used
There are endless possibilities on what you can do with this kit, print as many times as you need. There are The best way to print these pages out is on white card stock, but you can also use other types of papers. They are all high resolution files and are meant to print in excellent quality on most printers.
The photos to follow are photo heavy but well worth the look

The book measure 9 1/2 by 6 1/2 for the covers I uses chipboard and then covered with Bazzil Dotty Cardstock. I added a black piece for the spine and used a boarder punch for decoration
I then added a gorg cluster of flowers and leaves and even a pink feather.
Plus some yummy bling
I added a taffeta pink ribbon to for the closure to finish off
 

For the spine I used pink rosette trim and then a Black charm I made the width of the spine is 5 inches quite wide but I wanted room to add lots to each page.

I added some pink lace ribbon to a tag then slipped it into a ticket tag and sentiment from the kit I used a corner punch on each page and the matching tag insert 

on the papers for this mini are fab and you get so much to use I in fact used every thing in the kit but you can use as little or as much as you want.


The next page has one of the cute little pockets from the kit which I added some lace and a flower to 

on this page I kept onside blank and the other side I used for adding journaling to with a Belly band to tuck what you need into to for keeping 
also every other page in the mini book has a flip side page to

I love the ticket and postcard add ons to this kit





 This is one of the tag inserts I made to go in each page and added a numbered tag from the kit



 more cute pockets




Loving the bingo cards in the kit

Loads of room in this album for lots of pics and journaling

The Kit includes:
(8 pages)that print 16- 5x7 Shabby chic themed pages
(6) Pages of shabby chic themed pockets and cutouts
(1) Page of 12 1" Tabs
(1) Page of 4 pockets
(1)Lined Journal Page
(1)Cover Page
(1) Inside Cover pages


http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/section/journal-kits
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

So there you go I hope you enjoyed my first project using these 
fab digital kits


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wendy this is stunning

Linda Simpson said...

WOW,WOW,WOW absolutely AWESOME!!!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Debbie Fisher said...

WOW Absolutely stunning project the papers are gorgeous, so beautifully designed, now your newest follower
Hugs Debbie xxx
http://debscraftycreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Marlies said...

Wauw a fantastic creation Wendy! Beautiful made. Marlies