Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Tsunami Rose Design Altered Note Book

 Hi folks how is your January going it is a bit frosty here today 
Stew and Dumplings time me thinks, any who
Today I have my second DT project for Tsunami Rose Designs
and for this project I used the black Monochrome Digital papers

I Altered a Kraft notebook and I love how this turned out 
First I inked all the side of the book and papers, for the mat layer I decided to use a grey carddstock
I used one of the digital papers with spring flowers written on it so pretty.
The paper has a cameo type centre so I added flowers from my stash plus some matching gems and sprays
plus a pretty white butterfly. I punched a hole in the middle of the right side and added some black ribbon for the closure. I also added a Mr Holts button.
I then framed the book with some black bling trim, and white gathered lace for the side spine. To finish off I added a dangle charm I made to the top of the book 
I love how this book turned out I think I will do a mini address book to match.




 So  there we go use the links below to check out the fab Digital designs

http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/section/journal-kits
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose

Tsunami Rose Designs Links



6 comments:

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, you have made a lovely job of it. xxx

Claire said...

WOW this is stunning. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

A very beautiful card Wendy, love the pretty design

Sandra H said...

Sorry Wendy ment to say Note book nicely redesigned x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Marlies said...

This is a gorgeous creation as well. Very elegant! Marlies