Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 30 January 2014

The Sugar Bowl challenge Colour Theme

Hi crafty peeps well gosh January almost over already 
today we have our first challenge after our Christmas break for
The Sugar Bowl 
and for this challenge we have as colour theme



I used this cutie image by Leanne Ellis from Funky kits available here she is called blue bell I coloured her with copics and used a circle die from dies to die for love it. I used flowers from prima and my stash with a stick pin I made and some gorg cream lace, and some pearls to finish
A cute simple card, I love the colour theme
Now remember folks you must use a Sugar Nellie image on your card or project in order to be eligable to enter into the challenge

so pop a long to the 
Sugar Bowl to check out my Teamies great creations and to join in the fun






1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and the embellis are stunning x