Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Saturated Canary Little Darlings Card love the hair

Happy New Year my crafty pals I hope you had a great time 
I suppose its back to normality lol
so I thought I would add a card I made while I was on my crafty break 

I used a Saturated Canary Little Darlings stamp
the colouring of her trousers are horrible I used the wrong paper lol
But I like how the card turned out

 
So there we go used copics to colour her but didnt blend the bottoms very well, never mind lol. I used some Marrianne D flowers dies and made all my flowers and leaves for this card. I then added some gold pearl drops to the flourish I am sorry I can remember which design paper this is naughty me lol.
to finish I added blue gems to the corners. so there you go my first card posted for 2014 hope you like it.

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

It's a really stunning image Wendy and the colouring is just perfect lovely flowers too x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Claire said...

Lovely card, great colour combo, love the image and detailing. Hugs, Claire x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Goodness Wendy. this is just beautiful. I love the layers and the flowers are wonderful. That was a lot of work for your first card of the New Year...But well worth it. Just a stunningly beautiful card. Hugz, joann