Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 23 December 2013

Tsunami Rose news and Tag

Hi blogland well another day closer to the jolly big guy popping down your chimmys

I have some fab news I was asked to join 
how fab is that 
my first projet is on the 1st of September so watch out for that, in the mean time I have a fab tag I made using the Tsunmai Rose 6x6 Digital 
papers called
Omnificent Rose
available here
I love Tsunami Roses gorg digital kits and papers they print out fab and are amazing quality


I love this 6x6 digital paper as it is fab for card, I usually do 6x6 cards so just right, I printed of two sheets one for the front one for the back I cut out a banner with the remaining paper distressed them and edged with vintage photo. I added lace to the back of the tag and made a charm to dangle from the top 
Then I added a sentiment and some frantage around the sentiment. Then to finish of some flowers

Recipe for Tag

Digital paper ...... Omificent Rose from Tsunami Rose
White tag ...... my tash
Sentiment stamp ....... Whimsy Stamps
Lace ..... Fiona Jennings lace Kit
flowers ...... Petaloo Darjeeling collection plus some from my stash
Ribbon ...... came from a glossy box 
pearl heart ....... Fiona Jennings kit
Distress ink ...... Vintage photo Tim Holtzs

So there you go pop over  to the
Zibbit or
to check out the fab digital papers
and dont for get to pop back to see my first project on the 1st of January
Merry Christmas

No comments: