Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 12 December 2013

Sugar Bowl challenge #111 Fairys

Hi Beautiful peeps how you are all ready for xmas I know I am not but nearly lol
so we are here for another challenge over at the fabby 
SugarBowl
and our theme this month is
Fairys
now come one we know you all love a fairy

I know I do
for my card for this challenge I used one of the fab new fairys
it was hard to choose as I love them all

isnt she fab I love this image she is digital and called 
click on name it will take you straight to her
I coloured this image copics and then added some stickles to the wings and dress
the DP is a mix of craftwork cards papers and some kaisercraft papers.  I inked all the edges with blue chalk ink, the flowers are from my stash, the bow I made with my new zutter bow maker it is very cool. I made the stick pin to match the colours and also added some stickles to the flowers.
The bling star is from my stash as is the lace.
so there you go my lovely's my card for our challenge
pop over to the challenge blog
 to join in and see my fellow sweeties amazing creations
also please remember to use a Sugar Nellie imgae 
if you dont you wont be eligible for the prize

 
 


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wendy this is such a pretty image your card is stunning and the colours used are beautiful and all of the embellis x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Janine Vegter said...

lovely