Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 30 December 2013

Natalie and Amys Challenge ~ One for the Girls

Hi folks well I hope you have all had a fab Christmas
and have a great New Year 
so to end
2013 we have our challenge over at 
Natalie and Amys Challenge blog

http://natalieandamy.blogspot.co.uk/
And the theme is
One for the girls
nice and easy
a list of the items I used are all available from the shop

Distress inks


 
I used Distress inks for this card and a template I made for the clouds
The flower I made out of lilac satin and lilac tulle, I then made a matching stick pin
I rolled some paper but I havent added the sentiment yes I normally dont add them till I know who is having the card saves limiting the cards I make as I can add sentiment after if that makes sense, it did in my head lol.

so pop over to the challenge blog to join in the fun and see my fellow teamies
creations

Be safe and have a Great new yr and I will see you in 2014

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fab card Wendy! Love that sweet image, all the layers, textures and colour on here.

Claire said...

A beautiful card Wendy, love the sweet image and gorgeous layout and detailing. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas and all the very best for 2014.....As always your card is stunning xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous hun, just love the ribbon....I'm sure I've seen this before lol!!

Hope your keeping well & have had a fab Chrimbo, all the best for 2014 hunnie
hugs shell xx