Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 30 December 2013

MY Besties UK challenge Try something new

Hi everyone I hope you have had a great Christmas and are have a great New Yr what ever your plans are
so today we have a new challenge over at the Uk Besties Challenge blog

http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

The image I used is a very cute one and I so loved using her 

The theme for this challenge is 
Try Something New

So for this card I used a Digi stamp available from Sherry Baldy at Etsy here I coloured her with Copics and used white liner pen as my try something new I have used it on cheeks before but not on hair and creases in clothes. I quite like how it looks makes the image pop.  I distress all the edges for more texture, then added a cluster of flowers and wheat spray plus a stick pin

The Recipe for my card is as follows

Digi image ...... My Besties digital image
colouring medium..... Copics
Design Papers......Melissa Francis 5th Avenue 6x6 papers
Card Stock .... Pink bazzil Basic
Stick pin ...... I made
flowers ...... from my stash
ribbon ....... from my stash
pearls ...... white Kaiser craft
lace.... doily remnant 
Stamp sentiment..... Happy  Birthday to you Studio Calico

So there you go please pop long to the Uk Besties challenge blog 
to check out my fellow team members fab creations and join in the fun

and

A Happy New Year

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

What a beautiful card the image is Soooo cute Wendy and all of the embellishments are stunning x

silverpaws1000 said...

very pretty card Wendy x

Gill McCall said...

Such a beautiful card. I love using the white highlighter pen. I adore the stick pin you made its stunning x

Pixie Flutterby said...

Wow - Such attention to details!!! and an explosion of colours and textures :)

JayBe said...

Absolutely love your distressed design Wendy, and the white highlighter adds such a special touch to your finished image.

Sending best wishes for the New Year.

Hugz, Jan xx