Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 16 December 2013

My Besties UK challenge and Blog hop ~ Jingle Bells

Hi folks hope you are all enjoying the Season 
today I have some fab news 
I have been asked to join the
Uk Design Team for 
My Besties



Today at the Besties UK blog we are having a new challenge in conjunction with a blog hop.  
 the theme for the challenge is and blog hop id
Jingle Bells
 
and here is my card
 I love these cute and Quirky big eyed images they are fab to colour 
I coloured this image with Primsa Pencils and then added stickles to the hat, muff and boots
shame it doesnt show up so good 
the Flowers are from Petaloo and the Design papers are from Kaisercraft
the leaf bling is from prima 
I also made a matching Stickpin with  Christmas charms on it 
The sentiment I wrote out myself I am afraid I dont have very good handwriting lol
but wanted the sentiment to match the theme
I also added some Frantage around my image for a snowy effect.
So I hope you like my first card for The Uk Besties DT
and it has given you some inspiration to take part in our new challenge . Dont forget you can still win our normal blog candy challenge prizes of

Challenge Prizes!
The Winner - You will receive 3 Besties digi stamps of your choice from the ones used on the previous challenge 
1st runner up - You will receive 2 Besties digi stamps of your choice from the ones used on the previous challenge 
2nd runner up  - You will receive 1 Bestie digi stamp of your choice from the ones used on the previous challeng

and there is more freebies on offer too as if you take part in the blog hop, follow the line up, leave comments on all the blogs then you could win 5 digis as a prize. Check back on the main UK besties blog in .... days time after the hop to find out if your the lucky winner. good luck

I look forward to reading your comments, now please hop on over to ....... blog for the next project on the hop.

Here is the blog hop line up in case you get lost along the way.

Gill (DT co-ordinator) - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.co.uk/
Donna - http://kraftyscot.blogspot.co.uk/
Jan - http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk
Anita - http://ab5474-8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Carol - http://silverpaws1957.blogspot.co.uk
Pixie - http://pixieflutterbycreates.blogspot.co.uk/
Michelle - http://zmumzcreates.blogspot.co.uk/
Wendy me = http://lollydollycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/


Thanks for stopping by today.


15 comments:

silverpaws1000 said...

Love the red so christmassy x - Carol

Gill McCall said...

Such a stunning elegant card full of rich colours x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, love all the detail
Hugs Donna xx

Pixie Flutterby said...

Wow!!! love the pin and added gems

anita byrne said...

Wowzer I love every detail huni .. colour choice is lush ..Anita xx

Tina henderson said...

oh wow!!!! stunning seems such a small word for so much talent. Beyond amazing attention to detail, the ripping, the corners, the colouring , perfect use of stunning papers.... love it!! x

Centellazul said...

wooww fantastic card, i love!!!

crafty jo said...

so cute thank you for the wonderfull inspiration

Sandra H said...

"WOW" I can see why they asked you your creation is absolutely beautiful the colouring of this wonderful and adorable image is stunning your so talented and as always you use the most beautiful embellis too well done you will do them and yourself proud xx

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is so gorgeous! I love everything about it:) Its just breath taking, thank you for sharing.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Karin said...

Gorgeous, love the colours and details!
Hugs Karin

caroline said...

your card is just stunning, wonderful coloring, the embellishments are great, it is just stunning
caroline x

Engelchen said...

OOO< waow, that is very nice :)
I love it.
LG Geesje

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning. Gorgeous colours and love the cute image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Absolutely beautiful Wendy! LOVE the design! The corner curled treatment and flowers truly set off this beautifully colored Bestie perfectly! Great job ... thanks for inspiration!