Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 23 December 2013

Magnolia Happy Birthday to you Card

Hi folks well we are nearly there soon will be Christmas day 
and I still have wrapping to do lol so instead I played with my distress pens
I used one of my magnolia stamps which I haven't used in a while and made a non Christmas card

So like I said I used my distress inks for this stamp I have been practicing with my distress colouring and although I feel I am getting better I did mess the chin up a bit for some reason it wouldn't blend I have now changed the paper I used which was the Tim holtz water colour paper to Langton hot press smooth water colour paper and it is working smoother for me

so my crafty recipe for this card is as follows
Design papers .... My minds eye Be Happy 6x6 pad
Card stock ...... Kraft card
water colour paper......Tim Holts
colouring medium.... Distress pens
Die.....Memory box flower boarder die
pearls....... White Kaisercraft
spray...... Downtown LA shops
Flowers.... My Stash
Stamp Imagae..... Magnolia
Stamp Sentiment......studio calico Happy Birthday to you

So there we go hope you like my non
Christmas card


1 comment:

julieprice3 said...

Such a pretty Tilda, gorgeous flowers too, very sweet card, Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Hugs Julie P