Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 14 November 2013

Sugar Bowl Challenge 110# Sparkle and Shine

Well what a week I have had not internet since Wednesday apart from my phone
it is now back on so sorry this is my SugarBowl Challenge blog post which I could do as not internet so it is a bit late better late than never I always say 
~At the Sugar Bowl this month our challenge is 
Sparkle and shine how fab is that all the things I love lol
so here is my card


So I had a really good play on this card I have been practicing colouring with distress inks and its getting easier the more I practice, I think I need to more practice but at least I am happier with the results. So onto my stamp from Sugar Nellie at funky kits and is called Dreamer and is available here 
I used lots of layers on this card and also put Frantage around my image another thing I am trying to get to grips with lol.
the flowers are a selection from Prima and my stash
and I used a martha Stewart corner punch on the image and a spellbinder to matt it on, there is also so cheese cloth added underneath the layers. plus some pearls around the image.
I also added a little wooden embellie that I inked I also distressed all the edges of the papers to.

So folks that is my card for this month please pop over to the
to enter into the challenge and to see my fellow teamies fab cards
and to enter 
Please Please use a Sugar Nellie image and remember to link back to the sugar bowl from you entry post so we can find it

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow your card is awesome!! lovely image and coloured so beautifully and absolutely gorgeous embellis used xx