Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Natalie and Amys challenge Cute and Cuddly


Hi folks today I have a fab new card for the new challenge over at 
Natalie and Amys challenge blog
the theme this month is 

Cute and Cuddly Christmas
 
Here is the list of items I used from the shop


I coloured this cute image with copics and inked around the edges with distress inks
the papers are from my minds eye and the flowers and little buttons are from my minds eye as well
the stick pin I made myself and I punched the corners of the DP and image with a we r memory keepers corner chomper.
The ribbon bow I made with the new zutter bow maker I love it.
so there you go hope you like my little card she is such a cutie and great to colour.
so there you go folks hope you like my card for this month pop along to the blog to join in the fun and see my fellow teamies fab creations.

http://natalieandamy.blogspot.co.uk/
 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy Stunning card x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card.
luv
Debby