Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 17 October 2013

The Sugar Bowl 109 use your first Sugar Nellie Stamp

Hi folks its that time again for a fab new challenge over at the 
and this time we have a theme of 
using your first sugar Nellie stamp/Digi

and as always you must us a Sugar Nellie stamp or Digi
so here is my first Sugar Nellie stamp


I coloured this image in copics and only used the warm greys for the image I like how this turned out 
the papers are Magnolia and I stitched around the image and papers, which I then distressed them and added some vintage photo. the flowers are from my stash and I added vintage photo to the flowers and doily. Then to finish a seam binding ribbon and some punched sprigs.

I hope you like my first stamps 
she is called
isnt she fab
so check out the Sugar Bowl Challenge blog for the other DT members fab creations
and to join in and remember to use a sugar nellie stamp/digi
to win a fab prize

4 comments:

Little K Smith said...

WOW! This is stunning! Love it :)
Kelly.x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Such a gorgeous card. Sue x

Claire said...

WOW an absolutely gorgeous card Wendy, love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine said...

Love the card Wendy I like the tone on tone colours makes it look classy x