Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 30 September 2013

Natalie and Amys Challenge Shabby Chic

Hi folks today we have another fab challenge over at
 Natalie and Amys Challenge blog


The theme for this month is Shabby Chic


Here is my card

For this challenge I used one of the gorg Toread Stamps called Flora
I coloured her with distress inks and distressed all the edges of the papers and some of the flowers are from my stash but I also used some of the gorg mulberry flowers from the shop
check out my other teamies fab cards they are very few at the moment as we are in the process of picking some new Dt members.

so bare with us




2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card as always and stunning image too! x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the papers & embellishments!
Hugs Shell xx