Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 31 August 2013

Winter Wonders Release day Blog hop

Hi all happy saturday 
today we have a fab 
Blog Hop
 for you from 
Sugar Nellie
AT The Sugar Bowl
for the amazing new release from Funky  Kits

and what cuties they are 

so to kick the hop of I made a fab winter card
 I love this stamp is is one of my 
I coloured this image with copics and added some pearl drops for snow then I added some stickles to the hat and bobbles.
The papers are from first Addition christmas paper stack.
the lace flowers and trim are all from a kit I got from Fiona Jennings.

The blog hop order is as follows
and the stamps they used from funky kits

Lisa Michelle Nowacki - Penguin Party
Lis Murphy - Warm Winter Wishes
Janine Quinn - Christmas Garland
Pat Frank - Elf Made Magic
Susan Moffatt - Crystal Flakes
Pam Henness - Wish Upon A Star
Mina Hartley - Princess
Wendy Keenan - Knitted With Love
Fiona Robertson - Festive Friends
Anita Madden - Santa's Helpers
Jennifer Dibden - Letter To Santa
Christine Levison - Little Apprentice
Vixx Cards - Penguin Party
Follow the order of the blog hop to be in with a chance of winning some candy by leaving a comment along the way and checking out the fab creations from my fellow teamies
xxxx
Wendy






36 comments:

alethea said...

Sweet card! That image pop's off the page with the colours you have used! HUgsxx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.

Susan xx

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Wendy love your colouring and card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

mandy said...

Lovely card Wendy love the blue tones and the sweet stamp :)

Hugs Mandy xxx

Avril Ann said...

Oh Wendy, I have this little beauty (I was lucky enough to win her at your FB Sugary Sunday, challenge), love how you have coloured her and made her xmassy, brilliant hun, hugs, Avril xxx

Jessica said...

Beautiful card!

Hugs Jess

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Love the blue palette! Gorgeous image and wonderful colouring. Hugs, Wends xxx

kanda said...

This is so gorgous. Love that adorable image and all the fabulous details xx

Astrid said...

WOW I loved your Christmas card, and the colours are amazing.
Hugs Astrid

Craftyhugs said...

Once again a beautiful card. Just love the colouring, image and details. So talented!
Hugs xx

Jane said...

What a cutie, love the blues you used on your great card x

Susie said...

So cute and I love the colours! Susie x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is another of my fave images and love your gorgeous card, fab embellies.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Wendy, what a stunning card. I love the cute fairy image and your colouring is amazing. Hugs, Denise x

MiamiKel said...

How very beautiful!! What a sweet winter card,love all your details and elements included!

Tami B. said...

I love this little image- tooo cute!

Janine Vegter said...

adorable

Jenée said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. The Sugar Nellie images are so sweet and delightful.

Pam said...

What a sweet card!!! The person who receives this card is a lucky person indeed! Great work!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Wendy love the image and fabulous paper's and colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Vicky said...

Beautiful as always hun...and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too :o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Shazza said...

I have this stamp and love it. You did a great job x

Anita said...

So sweet and adorable and I love your embellies too.

Kimberly said...

Great card..i love all the elements on this one..image is fab too..tfs

Claire said...

This is just adorable. Hugs, Claire x

fionalawlor said...

Fab card! Your colouring is gorgeous and i love all of your beautiful embellishments :)
Fiona L x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Julye said...

Fab card love all your details and the ruffled ribbon too thanks for sharing.

Anne Crawford said...

A very sweet card, lovely colouring and unusual embellishments.

Annette said...

Oh so pretty. I love the soft blues and the cute image. She's adorable. I might have to get myself this one!! (the wish list is growing a bit long now!) LOL
Hugs
Annette
xx

ourmoi said...

Yes, I have this one! I live the card, especially your colouring! Super dupper

Pam from Maine said...

So cute. I love the use of the lace. What a nice touch.

Jennifer said...

Stunning Wendy! xx Jenny xx

Fiona said...

love knitted with love...she is such a versatile little fairy!!

Fi
x

Carmen Mitchell said...

This card is adorable... What a cute image just makes you want to eat her up.

Candida said...

Adorable card. Loved your embellishments.