Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 30 August 2013

Natalie and Amys challenge 12# Embossing


 Its been a hectic few weeks for me I had a horrible infection in my nose lol wont go into to much detail other than it hurt lots lol. Its lots better now thank god.

So onto the new challenge over at Natalies and Amys challenge blog

The theme for the challenge this month is 

Embossing
so this could be dry or powders what ever you like

The card for this months challenge was made by me but designed by Sam Poole I attending a workshop she did and recreated this card from her design I loved it so much 
the list below is what I sued to re-create this card apart from the stamps, the leaves are from a Justrite stamp set and the 

I used the ebony embossing powerer on the leaves and the owl then added glossy accents to the eyes of the owl I also used some guilding wax in gold on the background

I hope you like the card 
pop over to the challenge blog to see my fellow teamies creations
 and to join in the fun 

xxx
Wendy


2 comments:

Claire said...

This is a fabulous card, love the owl and how you have put this together. Hope your nose is much better now. Hugs, Claire x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the owl & the layout is fab!
Hope your feeling better
hugs shell xx