Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Sugar Bowl Challenge 106

Hi all well I hope you have been enjoying the fab weather its been so hot a bit to hot to be honest at time (gosh we are never happy lol)
Also I would like to say a Congratulations to William and Kate on the safe arrival of 
George Alexander Louis 
and I so love the name.

So now onto this months Challenge over at the 
as always the Challenge is anything goes that is the theme 
but you do have to use a Sugar nellie image to enter please please use a Sugar nellie image 
poor Gayle had to delete 25 entries that hadn't used a Sugar nellie stamp or Digi
for this months card I used one of my fav stamps

 
The Stamp I used is available from Funky kits and is called 
I grant you one wish available here I coloured her with copics.The paper collection is from Prima
and the flowers are from my stash 
I used a memory box banner die and a memory box dragon fly die 
I added some little pearl flowers to the banner. The lace trim under the image I got from ebay

Please pop along to the Sugar Bowl to join and check out my Teamies creations
but please remember although the theme is anything goes 
you must use a Sugar Nellie stamp or digi
so there you go pop over and join in the fun

hugs Wendy

3 comments:

Claire said...

This is so sweet and love the soft colour tones. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning card beautiful image and gorgeous colours too! xx

Lorraine said...

Such a pretty card love the colours