Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 27 June 2013

Sugar Bowl Challenge #105

Hi everyone today we are back with another fab Challenge from 
The Sugar Bowl
and as always our theme is anything goes
but you must use a Sugar Nellie stamp or digi
for Funky kits

so for this months challenge I just had to use another one of the gorg new 
Return to Fairy Glen
I used the fab stamp from the set called A little bit of gossip

I coloured her with copics and added lots of glitter with Stickles 
The papers are from Prima and the flowers are from wild orchid crafts the seam  binding is from my stash and as is the pearls and butterfly charm.
I just loved colouring her these are such stunning images and they are all fab to colour.

so pop along to the challenge over at the Sugar Bowl and also the stamps at funky kits

Thank you for checking out my card

Wendy

5 comments:

Juls said...

Loving it!!! Hugs Juls

Claire said...

This is such a sweet card Wendy - these images are just adorable. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wendy, this card is stunning! I love the way you've coloured her, especially the hair! Divine!! Love the papers and layout too. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Wends x

Marja said...

Awesome flowers and great color combo!