Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Saturated Canany Prisillapie card

So today we have another fab image from Saturated Canary
this time I am happy how this card turned out this is a Digital image from Krista Smith
I know I have used them alot this week but I hadnt coloured them in a while and when I saw the new ones I just had to dig them out again lol
I coloured her with copics and the paper is from the Alla-Prima collection the image is a digital one and is called Pricillapie and she is very cute. The flowers and seam binding are from wild orchid crafts as well as the leaves the little bird is from my stash, this stick pin I made with matching beads.
so there we go short and sweet hope you like it
thanks for popping by

hugs Wendy


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Stunning colouring Wendy and your layout is simply beautiful another of your amazing cards xx

Daniele said...

such fabbie colouring
hugs