Please follow I love my crafty friends

Sunday, 30 June 2013

Natalie and Amys Challenge 11 Trash to Treasure

Hi all not sure what blogger is up to but they have been making changes again which meant they deleted my latest post just notice so had to redo it grrrr 
any who here it is 
we have a new Challenge over at 


Natalie and Amys 
Challenge blog

and this month I am hosting it and chose the theme of 

Trash to Treasure now this could be using something you would normally throw out you can use it on a card or any other project you would like it up to you as long as it you use well trash lol of some sort 
so on to my project

I used this box that I had and it was destinded for the recycle bin
and this is what I turned it into

 
Check out the shop for the items I used to make this box
 
 
 This the inside of the box which I decorated with more of the papers from the CD I love this CD it is fab and really reasonably priced
The lace and flowers are from my stash for the inside of the box 

check out the other girls on the DTs creations and please join in for a chance to win



3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness your creation Wendy is so beautiful your so talented l like all of what you create x

Claire said...

A stunning transformation. Hugs, Claire x

Linda said...

Oh wow, that looks fab, I'm going to have to start hoarding my junk lol xx