Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Make it crafty digital image

 Today I have a fab card using an image from Make it Crafty
I love these Digital images they are so fab to colour
I used copics on this image and then added stickles to the bodice and trim of the dress you can't see it very well but it has a lovely bling to the dress

The DP is from prima and the flowers are from wild orchid crafts as are the leaves 
the rest of the embellies are from my stash

On the face of this image my E11 Copic pen was contaminated by something you might find that this happens mostly I must to the the E numbers it did ruin my face a little but only because I notice it more if is very annoying and I was not a happy bunny it is handy to have spare nibs for the copics to replace contaminated nibs try to keep the end of your pens clean you can clean them with a cotton bud and some copic blending solution its just something to note if you are getting this happen when you are trying to blend 
Hope this helps if you are having the same problem

hugs Wendy


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Wendy this is absolutely beautiful x

Marilyn said...

Wowsa Wendy, this is a fab image and some wonderful colouring!

Marja said...

Wow, stunning card!!