Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 30 May 2013

Sugar Bowl challenge 104 Anything goes


Hi my crafty friends today we have a new challenge over at the

Sugar Bowl

 and as always the theme is anything goes 
but you must use a 
Sugar Nellie image or you will not be eligable for the fabby prize

so for this challenge I used this gorg manga image from the Home Grown Manga Range
and she is called
I went a little out of my comfort zone as far as the colours go ans they are not the colours I normally used but I love how it turned out very sunny looking lol

I coloured the image with copics the flowers lace are from my stash and I used a leaf punch, I edged them with Mr Tim H's distress inks 
I also used a cloud template to the clouds again with distress inks tumbles glass
I used some small stamps from my stash to do the grass and flowers.
I distressed all the pagers which are from My minds Eye The sweetest thing Honey pad

pop along to the
Sugar Bowl
 to check all the other girls creations for some inspiration 
and join in to win a fabby prize
remember to use a Sugar nellie image on your creations
 thanks for stopping bye




5 comments:

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Hugs
Jayne

Juls said...

You know I'm loving this one!! Gorgeous and bright, perfect 4 the summer!! Hugs Juls xxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and stunning image great layout too xx

Louise said...

Super card and so summery just what we need.
Louise xx