Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 2 May 2013

Sugar Bowl challenge 103

Hi everyone I hope the sun is shining where you are
today we have another fav challenge over at the


and as always the theme is 
Anything goes

but please be aware that you will need to use a Sugar Nellie stamp or Digi in order to be Eligable 
so onto my card for this month

 So for this challenge I used the uba cute manga Fairy isnt she cute.
The papers are from the prima range called Fairy Rhymes and is so pretty, The flowers are from my stash and the butterfly is  a spellbinders butterfly, I also used the memory box swirly die 
I then used the CC designs I think it is from mushroom die along the botton of the card
I coloured her with my copics and glittered her wings with stickles.4
so there we go I hope you like my card
please pop along to the Suger Bowl to join in to win a fabby prize and to see my fellow teamies creations

and please rememember to use a Sugar nellie image then anything goes for the rest of the card
     


1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby