Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 31 May 2013

Saturated Canary Tilly card

Hi everyone well today I have another card for you dont faint I know I have been missing in action a lot lately as far as my blog goes but I have had a few health issues I am having to deal with with makes it difficult to craft sometime but I have had a spurt and did some colouring 
so today card is one of the new saturated Canary stamps 
called Tilly

I coloured her with copics and added stickles to her wings the papers are from my minds eye Bluebell collection and also from the Sweet Fairy Prima collection, the flowers and seem binding are from wild orchid crafts as are the leaves. I made the stick pin from lovely beads that matched the colours in the image.
I have lost my mojo abit  so not as happy as I normally am with the card but hey I am sure I will find it somewhere, if you see it kick its butt back to me lol.
so thank you for stopping by 
check back tomorrow for another card
hugs 
Wendy

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wendy, This is beautiful and your new image is just so adorable! beautifully coloured too x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card and what a fab colours.
luv
Debby