Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 30 May 2013

Natalie and Amy's Challenge new theme this month is Fantasy


Hi folks my second post for today we have a new challenge over at 

 the theme for this challenge is 
Fantasy 
fab on of my fav themes
so for this challenge I used 
one of Kraftin Kimmi stamps called Arianne
  I coloured her with copics and added diamond stickles to her tail and the sea horses
The papers are from my minds eye they are both available in the shop
the flowers are from wild orchid crafts as is the seam binding the lace and pearl trim I purchased of a lady on face book I added crystal drops to the card so they look like bubbles I inked around the card with Mr T H distress inks
so pop along to the challenge blog to join in and win an amazing prize
and with free shipping over £10.00 thats an amazing prize

check out the fab Dt's creations
and join in the fun
thanks for stopping by
hugs
Wendy

5 comments:

Juls said...

Oooooh wow, this is just beautiful!!! Hugs Juls xxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and stunning image great layout too so nice to see you popping up x

Kim. said...

A really beautiful card, lovely image and shape and your flowers and embellies look great.
Kim xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty creation hun, love the sparkle & dew drops!
Hugs Shell xx