Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Sugar Bowl Challenge Anything Goes

Morning everyone hope you are having a great week
today we have a new challenge for you over at the 
our theme is anything goes
but please remember you must use a Sugar Nellie image to enter

so or this challenge I used one of the new stamps called Tabitha available here


I coloured her with copics isn't her hair fab and papers I used are prima lifetime collection I split the paper and added some gold mess underneath then I added stickles to the edge I used a flower spray and some buds from my stash for the flowers with some pearls and bling added plus a lace stick pin by Fiona Jennings jennnings644 on youtube.
 I then cut out some of the little sayings from the paper pad.
and thats it simple but I love how it turned out

please run along to the Sugar Bowl to enter and check out my fellow teamies fab creations
 
 

1 comment:

Louise said...

Stunning card and the flowers look so pretty
Louise xx