Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Natalie and Amy challenge #Things with Wings

Hi gorgous girls well another month has gone by and we have another challenge over at 

 This month our theme is 

Things with wings
this is what I did for my card this month
  
is'nt she so sweet this is one of my fave nellie snellen stamps very cute 
I used a Special touch of mask they have a selection in the shop 
the flowers are from my stash and I coloured her with copics 
the leaves are a Martha Stewart leaf punch, U added flat back pearls to the mask and then some clear sequins to around the image.
Please check out the Challenge blog for my other teamies great creations and to join in to win a fab prize 
Also check out the shop there are some fab crafty goodies and you only need to spend £10.00 to get free shipping which I think is fab and no hard to do as there are some great stamps, Cd, spectrum Noir pens so please check out the shop

natalie and amy header copy

Thank you lots of hugs

Wendy

4 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

oh Amy So Very Cute
I really love this card
hugs Tammy

Marilyn said...

What a cute image Wendy and you've coloured her up so pretty. Love the shine on her hair. Great papers and I like the blue theme.

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty & very girlie, love it hun!
Hope your keeping well
hugs shell xx