Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 6 April 2013

Lavender Trinket box

Well Saturday is here and today I have a little Altered Trinket box I made 
for a challenge on Youtube for Craftychica87

The box I got from Cuddly Buddly and it is in the shape of a heart and it opens in the middle

I  painted it with Iris acrylic paint then added some prima paper and decorated the top with lots of lilac, lavender and purple flowers I then added lots of stickles all over the flowers for extra bling
to finish I added a gem spray and some white organza lace.

This is the box open it very cool for putting little pressies in
hope you like my little make check out my youtube channel for how I made it
lollydollycrafts


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful again is your creation Wendy beautiful colours too! xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Wendy as is the one below, such beauty you create. x

Lorraine said...

just gorgeous Wendy x