Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 5 April 2013

Altered Picture Frame Prima Fairy

Hi well nearly the end of another week kids back to school on Monday yikee school run
so onto todays make


This was a picture frame I bought from a charity shop for 1.50
it was a horrible yellow stained look to it but the porcelain flowers on it where pretty
so I painted it with vintage white acrylic paint then spritzed it with candyfloss spray I then painted some of the flowers with rose pink acrylic paint to freshen them up the blue flowers I just added some blue spritzer to the middle. I used the Fairy Belle prima paper to fussy cut out this fairy and then added silicon glue to give some depth. I then added more flowers and bling to the bottom of the frame and some tulle and pearls around the frame.

I painted a silver butterfly the same rose pink and added a pink heart


the long spray I painted sea green to match the layout oops I can see glue strings lol

so there we go I hope you like my altered picture frame

2 comments:

МамаФиалка said...

очень красиво!!!!!!

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Wendy this is absolutely stunning all of the embellishments are so beautiful as is the image its stunning xx