Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 7 March 2013

Sugar Bowl 101 Challenge Anything goes


Hi folks well again sorry for not being about I have bed ridden the last month
due to one thing and another not going to go into details, but just wanted to say sorry for not
being very active.

So on to this months challenge over at the

Sugar Bowl

The theme is Anything goes
but you must please please use a Sugar Nellie image
if you don't it will be deleted, so please remember although it is anything goes you need a Sugar Nellie image

so for this month I did a mothers day card 

Sorry about the image my laptop is not working at the moment so I have to borrow my sons and it has not editing program on it so couldnt crop the background.
the image is from Suger Nellie at funky Kits 
and comes in a stamps set called
click name to go stamp set
The paper I used is from my my stash and I cant remember who it is by I am sorry lol
I used a memto ink to stamp first in toffee crunch so I had a slight not line image
which I then coloured with copics
I used small scrabble pieces which I bought of facebook crafty sellers I love them as they are smaller then the normal scrabble letters 
I added a string of small bead trim around the image then added some random pearls
I love how this card turned out even though my crafty mojo is a bit muggy due to morphine lol 
I think it turn out ok.

so there you go pop along to the Sugar Bowl to join in and to check out my fellow teamies
gorg creations 

Soft hugs and crafty vibes

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hello Wendy, So lovely to see your blog and sorry to hear you haven't been too good hopefully you are better now........Your card is gorgeous as always and your image is stunning lovely embellis too xx

Judy said...

What a beautiful, beautiful card! Love the colors, design and awesome coloring.

xo

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Debbie Fisher said...

Absolutely beautiful, love this so much xxx