Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 22 March 2013

Shabby chic Altered Bottle and Texture paste

Hi folks today I worked on a project using homemade Concrete paste(thats what I call it)
Texure paste 

I will add the ingrediants as it where at the bottom I have also done a watch me craft video on my youtube channel if you would like to watch it I have also added a finished video if you dont want to want the whole watch me craft thing lol so for now here are the pictures

The Bottle I bought at the range for about 1.99 I think lol the flowers are a selection of MBfashionista
Fiona Jennings Etsy and Mulberry crafts.
the pearls I also got from Fiona and Ebay
the lace is from Fiona to 
I added bling and gems all over the Bottle

I gave the jar 2 coats of gesso and one coat of Acrylic paint
I then added the lace with some acrylic paint
the Texture paste is made from the following

3 tablespoons of Bi-carbonate of soda
1 tablespoon of school glue (pva)
1/2 tablespoon of acrylic paint you can make different colours using different coloured paints
mix it all together and keep in an airtight container until needed


I then dabbed some pale pink acrylic paint in some places not all over

I changed the lid of the bottle because the one that it came with didnt go so I used this fab jumbo gem I got from Etsy
I added some lace an ribbon around the neck and a crystal hanging gem

I added some pearl sprays and some diamond shaped bling inbetweet the flowers
you can see them very well but they are there

so there you go checkout my youtube channel for the finished video or the watch me craft video



5 comments:

Natali said...

Oh, Wow!! this is all I can say )) Amazing creation!!
Hugs,
Natali

mags said...

A stunning creation. Must have taken you ages.
Mags
x

Sandra H said...

Goodness me!! this is stunning x

Lorraine said...

Just gorgeous, love it.

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG girl this bottle is AMAZING!
Hugs Bonnie