Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Mixed media tag book

Mini Tag book 
today I have a mini tag book to show you 
I used lots of mixed media bits on this project stamping, lace embossing loads for a small book


I used a mini tag from crafty emblies used repeat embossing then used gold ink to stamp into the embossing glaze and hey presto I love this little tag 
I made the stick pin and added feathers


I did a bit of Zentangle on this bird then stamped a shadow image
I added lace trim which was a light brown but wanted it black so coloured it with a copic in black
a fairy rubon was added with some flowers

lace, stamping, leaves and butterfly added to this tag



This brass owl is actually an earing from primark lol I took it apart and added it with some black bead trim

on this page I stamped some flowers then added some pearl drops and white pen
simple but effective
embossed chipboard bird with black pen zentangle and some stamping
on the other page I used more pieces from crafty emblies embossed them and a little white pen dashes around the outside
so think that is all the pages 
hope you like my tag book 
there is a watch me make on my youtube I will add it to my tutorial page when I get a minute 
my channel is lollydollycrafts


3 comments:

Chris x said...

Beautiful, and so well thought out.
Your colouring is wonderful.
Hugs
Chris xxx

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful Tag Wendy !! x

Karla said...

Just gorgeous.