Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Vintage Box Book Card

Hi here is another project I have been working on I had to make it over a couple of days as I have not been well and have had vertigo again boo hoo good start to 2013 lol 
Any hoos on to my project

So this is a Vintage look Book Box card
I loved making this and hope you enjoy looking at my pics and check out my Youtube channel for more details on how I made this project


This is the inside of the card and to be honest I still have some more bits to add to the middle but just wanted to show you


The main box was made from layer envelopes that I filled with cardboard then cut out the middle, then edged it with vintage photo
The papers are from the Theresa Collins collection


hope you like my project it is so much nicer in the flesh lol

check out my Youtube channel for more details on how I decorated this project

6 comments:

Sande said...

Wedy, wow this is fabulous project!! Just super card. I LOVE every detail of it. Stunning!!!

Happy New Year!

Hugs, Sande xx

Sandra H said...

Happy New Year Wendy, Oh this is another of your stunning creations so beautifully presented with lots of effort and embellis xx

Lorraine said...

So sorry Wendy you are not well. Happy New Year to you and your family. Wow this project is amazing so girly and elegant love it take care x

Judy said...

Goodness,

I don't know how you do it all. Was just looking over all your last creations since I was here just a week ago!! You are so very talented hun.

xo
Judy

Sandra Mathis said...

Oh wow, you're vintage creativity is off to a fab start in 2013! Amazing embellishment work and lovely vintage tones. Some day, when I have the time, I'll check out your You Tube channel.

Hugz,
Sandy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.