Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Sugar Bowl challenge 99 Anything goes

Hi there crafty girsl and boys (just in case) I know there are some out there
today we have a brand new challenge for 2013
got the Sugar Bowl 

Plus a little bit of a change 
change number 1. we are going 4 Weekly (so every 4th Thursday)so plenty of time to enter
2. we are going with anything goes for now no sketches (so the world is your oyster)
But you still have to use a Sugar Nellie Stamp or Digi image
 so we want to see loads of entries 
the prize remains the same
3. we will also be picking a Suger Bowl Eye Candy where an Eye Candy badge will be given
you need to check back to the challenge blog on the 17th of January for more details on this 


choice of  4 stamps for the winner

so here is my first card for the

I have used the image Goldilocks available here I coloured her with Prisma pencils, I have also added a tutorial on how I coloured her below
the papers are from my minds eye the lace and flowers are from my stash and the stick pin I made myself.
I distressed all the edges of the card and paper using my fab new zutter distressing machine love it.
I then added stickles to all my flowers for that little bit of bling

please pop over to the challenge blog to join in and have fun
at the Sugar Bowl and to also check out my teamies gab creations

YouTube video on how I coloured image


10 comments:

Chris x said...

Another wonderful card. I love the colours and the design is fab.
Hugs
Chris x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,such a lovely image and details.xxx

Pami said...

Stunning card Wendy, beautiful colours and love all the embellishments! Pami x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Wendy is your card x

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Wendy..love all the detail with your pretty little embellishments.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Louise said...

Hello Wendy your card is beautiful and such pretty colours,will sit down with a cuppa later and watch your tutorial.
Louise xx

Fiona said...

lovely card...fab flowers!!

Fi
x

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Wendy,
Happy New Year! I thought I'd pop by and check out what you've been up to lately. Gorgeous shabby chicness, green and pink is such a nice colour combo.

Hugz,
Sandy

Judy said...

Fantastic card! Love those stunning bright colors and gorgeous design.

xo
Judy

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous creations you have been doing Wendy love them all. Thanks for the tutorial on prisma x