Please follow I love my crafty friends

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Natalie and Amys Challenge# Old and New

Hi all first of all would like to apologise for not being to active MIA of late but I have been suffering with re-occuring Vertigo of late which has meant I have been a bit bed bound due to not being able to stand up bit like drunk without the fun. But I am still about all be it on a as and when I am able basis.

Anywho's today we have a fab new, over at 
Natalie and Amy's challenge 
the theme this month is 
Old and New
 so use some old or new stash or the other way around just remember to let us know what you used 
so on to my project

So this is my Old and New project

Items used 
for this I used a New Canvas  Board some new stencils and Dream Weaver embossing paste
with some new Fantasy Moon paints discovery by Pedeo from Natalie and Amys store love them, you can use them on anything.
The letters where a give away win from one of my Youtube buddies which I added some vintage embossing powder in pink for the old I used old watch parts yes you are hearing right all the watch pieces, hands and gogs are from old watches that have been taken apart and the inside striped flowers are from my stash and Jennings644 Esty store. 
The vintage image is from Marianne's Cutting sheets from Natalie and Amys shop love them they are my fav
I added a stick pin made from one of the shops stick pin kits pink and girly plus a little heart on a chain of my own.
What I did
So First of all I painted the canvas board with some pale pink Acylic paint then with a ledger mask I added the dream weaver paste, once dry I painted over with the Pedeo paint not to tidy as I wanted a old vintage shabby look. I then spritzed it with some glimmer mist all over The whole thing was edge with pink trim all around the board and image and I added some white satin and lace trim to the left side.
I then added the letters love which as it will be valentine soon thought would would be good to use.
I then mounted the image onto a doily and added some flowers the bigger ones I painted with some pale pink acrylic paint to match the board.
 I added some Aroraborialis (I dont know how you spell it lol) sequins all over the canvas for some bling and to finish I added some distress tags and the old watch pieces.

and there you have it I hope you like 
pop over to the blog to check out my fellow teamies creations and also to enter this fab challenge





7 comments:

Judy said...

What a stunning card..so elegantly designed!!

xo
Judy

Sandra H said...

Hi Wendy, Awwwwwwwwwwwww this is gorgeous the vintage photograph looks stunning and your flowers and well every detail you have added with embellis is beautiful and wonderfully presented x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love the vintagey/shabby chic feel its great!
Hugs Shell xx

ps hope you feel better real soon

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous and perfect as always hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

This is just beautiful Wendy so elegant love it . xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Wendy I just love it. Hugs xx

Sandra Mathis said...

I love your sense of humour...like a drunk without the fun... LOL Hope you're feeling better now. Beautiful vintage project, your're so creative!

Hugz,
Sandy