Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 17 December 2012

Tussie Mussie Project

Hi all well I have had my creative head on again today 
and I have another project for you
this time I decided to make a 
Tussie Mussie
What is a Tussie Mussie I hear you ask
well Check out my pics

Yep this is a Tussie Mussie isn't it fab

I used lots of lace, Doilys flowers and bling



Check out my Tutorial page for the 3 part video on how I made this little project
they are great fun to make and look stunning
hope you enjoy

6 comments:

Tracie Dean said...

I think it is totally gorgeous!!! Would look so perfect in purple :-)

Caroline said...

Wendy this is stunning love the design. Caroline xxx

Juls said...

wow!! Just beautiful!! Hugs Juls

Lorraine said...

Your amazing these items you have created are just gorgeous. Hugs xx

Maureen Hayes said...

Wish I had found you earlier, I would had liked to have made a Christmas one for my sister. Oh well, maybe for her birthday. Please wish Toby a be,ated Happy Birthday from New York!

Judy said...

Wow..this is fabulous...you are just beyond creative!

Blessings to you and yours, and have a very Merry Christmas.

xo
Judy