Please follow I love my crafty friends

Thursday, 13 December 2012

Sugar Bowl challenge 98 sketch and let it Snow

Hi my crafty friends sorry not been about much it is a crazy time of the yr 
what with Christmas shopping and school parties and plays.
Today we have the final challenge of the yr till we come back after Christmas, so we can have a little break recharge our batteries, eat drink and be Merry or Grumpy what ever floats your boat so for this challenge at the

Sugar Bowl 

 we have a fab sketch
from Fiona
with the optional extra of 
let it snow


I so love this chap I coloured him with Copics in very muted browns and some lovely red to make him pop a bit the papers are from Maja Designs from the latest christmas pad
I also used a tag from the same pad
I used vintage doily's and the stick pin I made
The image is called juggling Snowman and is available from Funky kits the link is in my video

I have  done a YouTube video on how I coloured him part 1, then part 2 is about making the card up. Check out my fellow teamies creations and leave them some Christmas love 
thank you for joining us for this past yr and I will see you again when we come back 
Merry Christmas
And a 
Happy New Year
  

  

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the snowman is adorable. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Wendy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card! Love your colouring too xx Jenny xx