Please follow I love my crafty friends

Monday, 3 December 2012

New KennyK DT spot yippee

Hi folks well some fab news I have been sitting on for a while
I have been asked to join the 
KennyK DT Team
woop woop shake your booty lol


I am on Team B 
My term starts on the 16th of Jan 
How exciting is that 
the rest of my Team B teamies are 
Andy 


Team A starts on the 2nd I can't wait to play with these fab images as they are great to colour 
hope you will join me in when I start 
I am going to do a colouring tut to 
celebrate so watch this space
hugs Wendy


8 comments:

Anniebee said...

Hi, Wendy! I'm stopping by for just a moment to tell you congratulations on making the KKKK team. I am looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work starting in January!

Hugs, Annie
Team A

Caroline said...

Congratulations you deserve it. Caroline xxx

Laney said...

Congratulations Wendy thats fab news and you deserve it hun
hugs
laney

Judy said...

Awww Wendy, I can see why they would pick you. Big congrats hun.

xo
Judy

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Helloooo Wendy!!!!! Congrats on making the team!! So happy to have you join us!!! Becoming a new follower teamie :)


Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, Just popped by to say Hi, First chance Ive had, Im new on the DT too, Love your creations, off to watch your tutorial above, Love Hazelxo

Jodi said...

Congratz - looking forward to working with you and seeing all your wonderful creations!

Welcome to the team!
Hugs,
Jodi A

Jodi said...

So excited to work with you... Gratz!
Hugs,
Jodi