Please follow I love my crafty friends

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

KennyK Copic tutorial

Hi here I am today with the copic Tutorial to celebrate my joining the KennyK DT
I have the finished pic here I haven't made a card with it yet but I will do so watch this space



Here is the image sorry about the watermarks but I have to put these out of respect to Kennyk copyright
but you can see me colour the image 
The image I used is called
Madison Attitude I love her and she is great to colour there is also a fab christmas version to.
also sorry it is in 4 parts but  it is quite a detailed image and I colour slow lol
I will also add this to my tutorial page





2 comments:

Chris x said...

Well done Kat!
Hugs
Chris x

Jodi said...

Welcome to the team... Can't wait to get to know your work!

Hugs,
Jodi