Please follow I love my crafty friends

Saturday, 15 December 2012

Altered Wine Gift Box

Hi all today I have a project I made the other night I love how it turned out 



So this is how it started of I got this from a local pound shop it a gift box for a bottle of wine
I altered it 


 This how it looks finished I have done check out my tutorial page for how I Altered it
sorry about the pics it was very hard to take pics of it due to the size and shape lol


 This is the other side
I used lots of doily's, lace, pearls, charms, and flowers

This is the front I used a vintage image from Marianne D Cuttables
from Natalie and Amys shop
I also made charms to hang down

The lace lace trim is from a fab Ebay shop called the Lace Mama check her out her lace is fab

The flat back pearl trim is also from Natalie and Amys shop

Check out my finished YouTube video and the tutorial 



4 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW WOW WOW Wendy this is stunning the box is completely transformed into the gorgeous creation. Caroline xxx

Judy said...

Amazing! Totally gorgeous. Somebody is going to have a smile on their face when they get this.

xo
Judy

Sandra H said...

Gosh what a transformation its truly beautiful x

Tracie Dean said...

Awesome transformation. I love all the lace, charms and flowers.

This is a beauty!

Happy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com